Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was convicted of murder and was sentenced to life without parole.
- Luckily, getting patted on the butt during all those huddles has prepared him for the slammer.
Paula Deen announced that her new restaurant in Tennessee will open on April 27th.
- And the first 25 customers get a free Egg White Omelet!
A female CEO in Texas, Cheryl Rios, it taking fire for claiming that a woman should not be President of the US because her hormones would make it impossible for her to start a war.
- But she did admit that a female President would be tough at the negociating table...for a few days every month.
Doctors in London say that Julius Caesar may have suffered a series of mini-strokes that left him angry later in life.
- He was particularly angry about that whole being assassinated thing.
Kim Kardashian's book of "selfies" hits book stores at the end of the week.
- I've already reserved my copy at "Butts and Noble".
Brian Williams was seen around New York City walking his dog.
- He claimed he used a pooper-scooper, but even his dog said it wasn't true.
A Montana man was arrested after his girlfriend found him "romancing" their pet Husky.
- Apparently this guys thinks dogs are "Man's Best Friend...With Benefits".
- He claims he was just trying to prove that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!