Our red hot Tigers will try to increase their 1st place AL Central League standing to 11 - 3 when they take on the New York Yankees tonight at Comerica Park. Game time: 7:09 GO TIGS!!!!!
In a "Long and Winding" acceptance speech at his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Ringo Starr offered some advice to bands trying to make it today: If you break wind on the tour bus, "own it".
- The same applies if you're trapped in a Yellow Submarine.
The FBI admitted to "overstating" forensic hair matches in every murder trial before the year 2000.
- "Overstated" must be FBI speak for "Lied".
- I knew OJ didn't do it!
An unidentified person was arrested by the Secret Service Sunday after scaling the fence and trying to get into the White House.
- If he wants in the White House so badly, why doesn't he just run for President like everybody else?
In a clip from his upcoming tell-all "I am a woman" interview with Diane Sawyer, Bruce Jenner says his kids are his number one priority.
- Bruce is putting his kids first...just like any other good Mother.
A North Korean news agency is reporting that Kim Jong Un has climbed the highest mountain in North Korea.
- The report was confirmed by a man claiming to be Kim's sherpa...a Mr. B. Williams formerly of NBC.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!