Brian Williams announced that he's taking some time off to regroup in the wake of the "I was in a helicopter that was hit by an RPG" scandal.
- Williams career is going down like the Titantic... which he was on, by the way.
- If he ends up getting fired, there will be a bright side. It will give him plenty of time to work on his book, "Lone Survivor: How I Made It Out Of The Hindenburg Alive".
Madonna kicked off the 2015 Grammys last night with a performance of her new single.
- The song is a remake of her old hit "Vogue" but this time it's called "AARP Magazine".
Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett sang a duet of the classic "Cheek to Cheek".
- You know that song...it's the one about Kim Kardashian putting on her underwear.
The new Spongebob Squarepants movie was #1 at the box office over the weekend, knocking American Sniper out of the top spot.
- I've got one word for Spongebob... DUCK!
No word yet on who will replace Rosie O'Donnell after her decision the leave "The View".
- How about Brian Williams? He could enthrall the girls on The View with all of his war stories.
A new book claims that Charles Manson's new bride married him so she can keep his corpse when he dies.
- Could those two crazy kids be anymore in love???
A study by Medicine Net found that having spontaneous sex can increase your lifespan.
- If this is true, Charlie Sheen is gonna live to be 200 years old.
- But if you have spontaneous sex with Lindsay Lohan you're gonna need some antibiotics.
A German cannibal received 300 offers after placing an ad for a volunteer who wanted to be killed and eaten.
- Those who responded included a Mr. Frank N. Beans, H. Amburger, and a Miss Patty Melt.
- Let's just hope this guy's not on Facebook...I don't want to see a picture of who he had for dinner last night.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow!