A survey by the National Retail Federation found that more Americans purchased gifts on Cyber Monday than on Black Friday.
- They also predict that in keeping with tradition, most husbands will buy their wife's gift at a gas station at 11pm on Christmas Eve.
Speaking of the Holidays... An AP survey found that most Millennials want cash for Christmas.
- Thousands of parents are now shopping around for the best deals on money.
Kylie Jenner told Ellen DeGeneres that she likes Caitlyn Jenner better as her ex-Step Mom than Bruce Jenner as her ex-Step Dad.
- Apparently when he was Bruce, he criticized her low cut blouses...but as Caitlyn, she asks to borrow them.
Bernie Sanders went under the knife for Hernia surgery on Monday.
- But doctors say he'll heal quickly and be back to trailing Hillary in the polls in no time.
A Canadian study found that the more Facebook friends a person has, the more stressed they are.
- And the more Fake Friends they have, the more stressed out they pretend to be.
Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife announced that they will donate 99% of their Facebook shares to charity...to the tune of $45 Billion.
- The announcement got a "Like" from everyone in the country...except their daughter.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!