It's the busiest travel day of the year...with millions of Americans making their way to family gatherings for Thanksgiving.
- The TSA has stepped up security checks...so if you're flying, expect to have your giblets patted down.
A Gallup poll found that 46% of Americans think Donald Trump would say something inappropriate and kill the mood at Thanksgiving dinner.
- In my family, that honor used to go to my ex brother-in-law Joe.
How low can they go? AAA says that gas prices are expected to fall below $2 a gallon as people head out for Thanksgiving.
- I'm planning on filling up, then staying home until Memorial Day so I'll have a full tank when prices go through the roof.
Bill & Hillary Clinton will spend Thanksgiving together.
- Hillary will take a break from campaigning and Bill will give Thanks that she's been too busy to keep her eye on him.
A new report says that a group of Islamic women are secretly recruiting young girls to join ISIS.
- It's not going very well, though, since none of the girls believe there are actually 72 male virgins in Heaven.
Dorothy's gingham dress from "The Wizard of Oz" sold for $1.56 million at auction.
- If you add in the tax, the Toto is actually much higher.
Have a great Day before the Big Day and I'll see you back here Thursday!