Koko, the gorilla famous for her ability to communicate with sign language, told trainers that she is "crying" over Robin Williams death.
- She then peeled a banana in his honor.
Hillary called the President to apologize for publicly criticizing his foreign policy.
- Meanwhile Bill called the President to ask him for one of his intern's phone numbers.
The founder of "Spanx" ladies undergarments sold her NYC apartment for $30 Million.
- The apartment is actually a lot bigger than it looks.
- She wanted to unload it before the real estate bubble burst...just like the women do when they take off their Spanx.
Former NY Congressman Anthony Weiner is opening a restaurant.
- I thought in New York City they sold hot dogs out of carts?
- It's a German-themed restaurant called "Weiner's Schnitzel".
A 25 year old California woman filed paperwork so she can marry Charles Manson.
- I hope she remembers that "When you marry the guy...you marry his Family".
- They just got engaged so the wedding plans are a bit Helter-Skelter right now.
A study by the National Academy of Sciences found that surprises play a major role in a person's happiness.
- Except in people over 90 where surprises play a major role in cardiac arrest.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a brand new Podcast (#132)!