Pippa Middleton says she feels "publicly bullied" by the way people have objectified her since the Royal Wedding and that no woman should be famous just because of her butt.
- And here I thought she'd turn the other cheek.
- So I guess the Kardashian sisters shouldn't be expecting an invitation to High Tea anytime soon.
- Ironically, Pippa says she just wants to put the whole thing behind her.
The Supreme Court allowed California to ban psychological "conversion therapy" that tries to turn gay teens straight.
- George Michael went thru that therapy years ago and WHAM! he stayed gay.
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford finished a two-month stint in alcohol and drug rehab, saying he truly regrets some of the choices he's made in the past.
- Like wasting two good months of party time by checking himself into rehab.
- He plans to celebrate his new found sobriety by doing Jell-O shots...off his own stomach.
Sixteen different companies have put in bids to operate casinos on New York's Indian Reservations.
- So far the top Contenders are "The Charmin Tee-Pee Resort & Casino", "Bet, Bath & Beyond" and "Proctor & Gambling".
TLC has given the green light to a new series that tells the story of people who buy houses in the nude.
- They're just like regular home buyers except they don't give a rats patoot about closet space.
- In the pilot episode, they sold a house to a naked 23 year old woman and 57 guys showed up on the Welcome Wagon.
Harrison Ford broke his ankle on the set of the new Star Wars film.
- Doctors say his therapy will include a lot of Yoda, um...I mean "Yoga".
- He's using a cane, so "Han" is no longer walking "Solo".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!