Three big events: Today is July 1st, "Canada Day". Also "Second Half Of The Year Day". And also, the day after Jackie's Birthday! (Oops... I forgot to mention that yesterday!) The picture of Jackie below was taken at her birthday party yesterday afternoon!?!
Mensa is partnering with Match.com to create a dating site where geniuses can find a partner.
- It's expected to be a lot less popular than it's sister site eStudpidity.com.
- The problem is, anyone smart enough to be in Mensa would be way too smart to try on-line dating.
A new study found that marijuana use has declined everywhere in the world except the U.S.
- The "Star Spangled Banner" will now officially be replaced by Jackie Wilson's "Higher and Higher".
Organizers of the Miss Florida beauty pageant crowned the wrong girl after a vote countering error.
- Apparently they got the girls hanging chads mixed up.
Elton John marked Gay Pride Day by saying that Jesus would have supported gay marriage.
- He based his theory on the fact that Jesus liked to drink wine and hang out with a bunch of guys.
Pope Francis insists that he's fine, despite canceling recent events because of health problems.
- Truth be told, he just hasn't been getting much sleep due to Restless Pope Syndrome.
The Oscar Pistorius murder trial resumed Monday after a 30-day psychiatric evaluation.
- The good news for him: He's not crazy. The bad news for me: This increases his chances of being convicted.
- The doctors did say he's suffering from PTSD... Post Traumatic Shooting Disorder.
A study by Emory University found that Chimpanzees prefer music from India and Africa over Western music.
- The one exception...Anything by The Monkees.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!