The Wings try to take a 2 to 1 lead over the Bruins in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs tonight!
Game Time: 7:30pm at the Joe.
An American won the Boston Marathon for the first time since the '80's.
- You could tell he was American by his name...Meb Keflezighi.
Joe Biden is visiting Ukraine to demonstrate America's commitment to easing tensions.
- Apparently Dennis Rodman was unavailable.
- Instead of getting a shoe thrown at him like most politicians...Joe will just stick his own foot in his mouth.
A South African columnist says Oscar Pistorius learned to cry on the witness stand by taking acting lessons before his trial.
- With his experience, he's bound to play the lead in the Prison production of "Annie Get Your Gun!"
The Federal Government say it's approval of the sale of "Palcohol", a powder that you add water to to make liquor, was a mistake.
- Too bad. It would have given a whole new meaning to a "Dry Martini".
A new study shows a huge increase in the number of middle aged people moving back in with their aging parents - not to take care of them, but because they can't afford to live on their own.
- It's so embarrassing...now the middle aged people's 20-somethings have to move into their GRAND parents basements.
- So now thousands of 80 year old fathers are staying up until midnight to make sure their 50 year old daughter makes her curfew.
Kraft Foods recalled 90,000 Oscar Mayer wieners that accidentally contained cheese.
- If cheese is the worst thing that's in a hot dog, I say fire up the grill!
- It could have been worse: We could have found out that Kraft had accidentally put hot dogs in the Velveeta.
The Rolling Stones released the schedule for their 50th Anniversary Tour.
- And then immediately forgot where they put the schedule.
- Each concert will open with their hit, "Hey, Hey, You, You, Get Offa My Lawn!"
- Concert promoters have asked female fans to refrain from throwing their Depends on stage.
81 year old Willie Nelson says he's about to receive a fifth degree black belt in Korean Martial Arts.
- Well if anyone can smoke an opponent, it's Willie.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!