The Seattle Seahawks decimated Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos in Sunday's Superbowl with a score of 43 to 8.
- It was almost like the Lions were playing...except they wouldn't have gotten the 8 points.
Superbowl III MVP Joe Namath handled the coin toss dressed in what many thought was a ridiculous women's fur coat.
- Well he is known as BROADway Joe...
- It was kind of like the movie "Behind the Candelabra": Joe looked like Liberace and he was surrounded by guys in tight pants.
- He was going to wear his traditional pantyhose, but didn't want to catch a chill.
- On the bright side...he didn't try to make out with any of the female reporters.
A Brooklyn woman called police after a man exposed himself to her on the Q train.
- Wow. I would have thought Anthony Weiner would have taken a cab to the big game.
Iran has launched an ad campaign to bring in more American tourists.
- Their slogan is "You'll Behead Over Heels In Love With Iran!"
- They're even making a movie about it call "Beach Blanket Burka".
With the start of the Olympics just days away, the Mayor of Sochi is still insisting that there are no gay people in his town.
- So apparently the male figure skaters haven't arrived yet.
- Having been brought up by Catholic nuns, the Mayor put a sign next to the "Two Man Luge" course reading: "Leave Room For Jesus".
The Groundhog Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow over the weekend.
- That means, of course six more months...I mean weeks...of winter.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday! And don't forget to check out my latest Podcast (#109)! Just click on the link and enjoy!