A tech site called Eterni-me says it can create a digital alter ego that will continue to post on Social Media for people after they die.
- So look for posts from your deceased Grandpa on Facebook reading "Long line at Pearly Gates, but dinner with Joan of Arc was worth it! She's HOT!"
- And on Twitter: "Bet you wish you treated me better now, huh? #Leftallmymoneytocats"
A survey found that "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" is the most violent Christmas song of all time.
- It just edged out "Merry Christmas Darling" by Ray Rice and the classic "Bill Cosby Is Coming To Town".
President Obama and Prince William sat down for a chat in the Oval Office yesterday.
- William explained what's it's like to be a Prince...and Obama explained what it used to be like to be King.
Ralph Baer, the man who invented the first video game console, passed away at the age of 92.
- His family says that he was a "simple man" and will be buried in a plain, pine X-box.
Sources say that Arnold Schwarzenegger disapproves of his son's relationship with Miley Cyrus.
- Apparently he wants his son to date a more "traditional" girl...you know...like one who vacuums and does windows.
New Jersey police say a deer broke into a home and ransacked the master bedroom before suddenly fleeing.
- Police believe he was after the homeowner's sleigh bed.
- A witness said he assumed the deer had been drinking because "he had a REALLY red nose".
A biopic about Pope Francis will begin shooting in January. The film chronicles the various ways he's spread warmth to people of all ages.
- In a related story, a new biopic about Madonna is in the works. It chronicles the various ways she's spread STD's to people of all ages.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!