Congratulations to Detroit! As of today, the city starts with a clean balance sheet. Let's hope the city keeps it that way.
Time Magazine has named Ebola Care Givers the 2014 "Person Of The Year". The Ferguson protestors and Vladimir Putin were the runners-up.
- Kim Jong Un was so mad he didn't make the list he killed six of his cousins. Then again, he was planning on doing that anyway.
- In related news, "Put A Drug In Your Drink Quarterly" gave top honors to Bill Cosby.
Northern Ireland became the first country in the U.K. to make it illegal to pay for sex.
- And just like that, Charlie Sheen cancelled his Christmas Vacation trip to Belfast.
- Of course married guys can still pay for it the old fashioned way, by taking out the garbage.
Cuba Gooding Jr. has signed-on to play O.J. Simpson in an FX Miniseries.
- Kato Kaelin has signed-on to play himself because, frankly, he's got nothing else to do.
Leaked Sony emails show that producer Scott Rudin called Angelina Jolie a "minimally talented, spoiled brat".
- Angelina plans to retaliate by adopting him and putting him in a Time Out.
Maria Shriver says she doesn't approve of her son Patrick Schwarzenegger dating Miley Cyrus.
- She's tough! She didn't approve of her husband Arnold's girlfriend during their marriage either.
A new survey found that Christmas Eve is the most popular night of the year to get engaged.
- But be careful how the two of you celebrate...because Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday with a brand spanking new Podcast!