Lions fans got an early Christmas present with the team landing a spot in the Play-Offs after the Eagles lost to the Redskins Sunday. It's only the 2nd time the Lions have made it to the Post-Season in 14 years. They finished the regular season with a 10-4 record and face Chicago on Sunday. GO LIONS!!!!!
A new study found that the medical advice given by Doctor Oz is only accurate 30% of the time.
- But you gotta admit that whole stretching a real human intestine across the stage thing never gets old.
A British mom moved to Syria to marry an ISIS terrorist.
- Instead of getting a paying job, she's opted to be a Jihad-At-Home mom.
- She says her terrorist husband is a romantic at heart, but does have a short fuse.
Madonna released 6 new songs on Saturday calling it an early Christmas present for fans.
- And unlike most "gifts" she gives people, this time no antibiotics are needed.
Elton John married his longtime partner David Furnish at their home in England Saturday.
- It's about time Elton made an honest man out of him!
Al Sharpton's daughter Dominique says she's standing by Bill Cosby despite all the allegations.
- Bill Cosby was so pleased he invited her over for a drink.
According to AAA, gas prices are the lowest they've been in five years...with the average price in Michigan at just $2.19 a gallon. That's a dollar lower than the same time last year.
- So going over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house isn't gonna cost you nearly as much this year.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!