It's Thanksgiving Eve...the busiest travel day of the year. According to AAA, 46 million Americans will be taking to the roads.
- And those are just the ones headed to the grocery store to pick up the Cranberry-Sauce-In-A-Can they forgot to buy yesterday.
Thanksgiving Eve is also considered the biggest drinking night of the year.
- Except if your at Bill Cosby's house...then you just need ONE drink with a little pill in it.
Pope Francis made headlines for traveling around France in a regular sedan.
- He figured he didn't need the bullet-proof glass since the only thing people hurl in France are insults.
Katie Holmes says that, as a divorced parent, she feels a ton of pressure when she's picking out Christmas presents for her daughter.
- And Tom Cruise says as a single Dad, he feels a ton of pressure picking out "L. Ron Hubbard Day" gifts for his robotic off spring.
Billy Joel says that President Obama offered him a cigarette during a recent visit to the White House.
- Billy really needed the smoke after crashing his car into the White House fence and being wrestled to the ground by the Secret Service.
George HW Bush and former first lady Barbara were caught on the Kiss Cam at a Houstan Texans game.
- These days, he means something entirely different when he says "Read my lips..."
Oddsmakers have picked the Lions as 7-point favorites over the Chicago Bears in Thursday's Thanksgiving Day game.
- Yes Virginia...There IS a Santa Claus! GO LIONS!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow on Turkey Day!