With today's temp expected to hit a beach-like 22 above zero, most kids headed back to school and it's back to business as usual for the rest of us.
- To give you an idea of just how cold it was, even Edward Snowden's pipes froze, making it impossible for him to leak anything.
NJ Governor Chris Christie is in hot water after emails revealed that his staffers shut down three lanes of the George Washington Bridge to snarl traffic to embarrass a local mayor who refused to support him in the election. Christie denies any knowledge of the plan which caused thousands of motorists - including first responders - to be delayed by hours...but said that heads will roll.
- And knowing Christie, they'll be rolled in powdered sugar and topped with hot fudge.
- Christie added that he doesn't believe the incident will hurt his chances for a presidential run in 2016, saying "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
An Oklahoma man died after his stepson gave him "an atomic wedgie" by pulling the man's underpants up his back and over his head. He was strangled by the waste band. Police say it's the first time they've ever heard of someone being killed by their own underpants.
- So apparently Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan have a method to their madness.
- Police were able to pinpoint the day he died by reading the "Friday" written in magic marker on the waistband.
A new report by the Centers for Disease control says that the rate of new gonorrhea and syphilis cases jumped by 14 and 11 percent respectively.
- Looks like even more people are trying to "Keep Up With The Kardashians"!
NY Knicks guard JR Smith was fined 50 thousand bucks for twice trying to untie the shoelaces of opponents to make them trip during recent NBA games.
- I guess the old itching powder in the jock strap just wasn't effective enough.
A new study reveals that the vast majority of Super Bowl ads are not effective.
- Researchers noted that the ads for beer are particularly ineffective because the people watching them are too drunk to remember what they just saw.
The family of Honey Boo Boo suffered only minor injuries in what looked like a major traffic accident on Wednesday.
- Doctor's say family members complained of bruises while Honey told nurses she only had a Boo-Boo.
Have a great day thawing out and I'll see you back here tomorrow with an ALL NEW Podcast featuring Joe Noune!