Detroit linebacker Nick Fairley said that this year, the Lions are going to the Superbowl.
- They’re gonna have a heckuva time getting the whole team tickets in the same section.
Kwame Kilpatrick submitted a personally written motion to the court asking that his Guilty verdicts in the Federal Racketeering Trial be overturned because his lawyer did a bad job representing him.
- If he thinks his lawyer did a bad job, I wonder what he thinks of the job he did as Mayor?
Meanwhile OJ Simpson was back in court Monday asking for a new trial.
- I say give him a new trial - not the one about armed robbery; the one about him killing his wife.
President Obama called the IRS’s targeting of conservative groups “outrageous”.
- And added that if he’d known it would go public, he never would have ordered them to do it.
An American Airlines pilot on an L.A. to New York flight made an emergency landing in Kansas City to kick a woman off when she wouldn’t stop singing Whitney Houston’s “I Will Always Love You” at the top of her lungs.
- At lease it wasn’t “Loving You” by Minnie Ripperton!
- Everyone else on the plane was arrested for holding up lighters in the cabin during her performance.
A new study says that nearly 10% of Mexico’s population lives in the United States.
- I almost dropped my Chalupa when I heard the news.
- I knew I should have bought stock in Taco Bell!
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Wednesday!