Well it's Christmas Eve-Eve, and If you're anything like me, you're busy "wrapping" like Eminem, "stuffing your stockings" like Kirstie Alley, and still trying to find time to get to the mall for that last minute whatchamacallit you forgot for that special someone on your list! To that end, today I'll be offering up a scaled down version of the regular blog...but worry not, as the expression goes, "Good Things Come In Small Web Posts"!
Target's nightmare before Christmas has gotten worse as the black market is now being flooded with bogus credit cards linked to millions of account numbers stolen from their customers.
- They've narrowed down their list of suspects to the NSA.
- Experts say women should be the one to check their credit card statements for unusual purchases because lets face it, men like me have absolutely no idea what gifts my wife and I are giving people for Christmas.
- Speaking of giving...based on yesterday's game, not to mention most of the season, The Lions have proven once again that they're great at "giving things away".
Churches are using GPS trackers to keep track of the baby Jesus' that are stolen from nativity scenes.
- In the old days, people just read the Bible to find God.
During his annual Christmas speech the Pope admonished members of the Vatican to stop gossiping and get back to work.
- So I guess the Pope is just like any other boss...except that he doesn't wear pants.
On a personal note... Gail and I took our youngest grandchild, soon-to-be-two-year-old Brayden and his Mom and Dad Brad and Julie, to "Dinner With Santa" at Macy's last week. In addition to the Man in the Big Red Suit, they had Mrs. Claus, three "Christmas Carols" and a "Sprite". When Brayden sat on Santa's lap, it reminded me of my own childhood when my parents told me there was no Santa Claus. I cried like a baby. Of course I was 18 at the time...
- Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow, Christmas Eve!