Triple A predicts that a record 94.5 Million Americans will take a trip by car during the year-end holiday season.
- The majority of those "trips" will be to Wal-Mart to return the ugly "Santa Never Gets Enough Ho Ho Hos!" sweater your teenage son got you for Christmas.
A controversial new study says that most multivitamins are ineffective and don't have any health benefits at all.
- Well that's a hard pill to swallow.
In an interview with Piers Morgan, Barbara Walters said about President Obama that "I...We...thought of him as the next Messiah". She added that she probably shouldn't say that at Christmas time.
- I assume by "We" she meant The View's "Three Wise Women"... Herself, Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar.
- This may explain why she picked Miley Cyrus as one of the "Ten Most Fascinating People of The Year".
In a new poll, 39% of Americans said yes when asked if it is ever okay to tell a lie.
- Most of those who said lying was okay are in charge of the Obamacare website.
A new Washington Post/ABC poll found that President Obama's approval rating is 43%, the lowest of any President at this point in his second term since Richard Nixon.
- The deal breaker came when Obama was photographed walking on the beach in a pair of Wing Tip Dress Shoes.
Dennis Rodman is heading back to North Korea, on the heels of launching his own brand of Vodka.
- He and Kim Jong Un plan to do "shots" together.
The writers at "Family Guy" have come up with a way to bring Brian the Dog back from the dead.
- It's a really complicated technique using colored pencils.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!