Women’s Health magazine released a list of the top five dog-like qualities women found attractive in men. They include “always willing to cuddle on the couch” and “always excited to see me when I get home”.
- Surprisingly, dragging your butt across the carpet didn’t make the list.
- Neither didn’t chasing tail…uh…men chasing their own tail.
- Turns out women in the survey said their husbands actually spend more time in the dog house than their dogs do.
The American Psychiatric Association has given “Hoarding” a new diagnosis. Hoarding is when someone can’t part with possessions, even if the stuff is worthless.
- This explains the American peoples’ unwillingness to get rid of Congress.
Despite recent strides in “sex addiction” research, the American Psyciatric Association says sex addiction is NOT an official disorder.
- Well there goes that excuse.
On Fox News, actor Ed Asner asked a producer if he could urinate on him.
- When Mary Tyler Moore heard this story she said, “Mr. Grant!!!!!”
- Apparently he was trying to demonstrate the theory of “Trickle Down Economics”.
- Fox execs say Asner is welcome back on the network “as long as he watches his Pees and Q’s”.
86-year-old Hugh Hefner and his 26 year-old fiance Crystal Harris obtained their marriage license in preparation for their New Year’s Eve Wedding.
- And you thought it was exciting watching the Times Square ball drop.
- Usually when you hear about something 86 being over 26…it’s someone with incredibly low blood pressure.
- Hugh made Crystal sign a pre-nup and she made him sign a DNR.
On this day in 1607 Captain John Smith left Jamestown on the trip that would later involve him with Pocahontas.
- The next day the couple became the first people in history to sign into a motel as “Mr. & Mrs. John Smith”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Tuesday!