Do or Die for the Tigers tonight in Game 5 against the A’s… They’re tied at 2 a piece after a 9th inning Tiger meltdown by Valverde. Verlander takes the mound tonight! First pitch: 9:37pm Detroit time.
On the eve of the Vice Presidential debate, it was revealed that Barack Obama had been a guest at moderator Martha Raddatz’s wedding.
- But she insists she won’t favor Biden since the Obama’s gave her a really ugly vase as a wedding gift.
President Obama claims that he was just “too polite” in last weeks debate.
- You could tell…expecially when he asked the moderator to give him some easier questions to answer.
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency declared that Lance Armstrong’s cycling team comprised “the most sophisticated, professionalized and successful doping program” they’d ever seen.
- Obviously the Anti-Doping Agency was never required to investigate Cheech and Chong.
GM is hiring hundreds of IT workers in Michigan due to the increased use of computerized technology in cars.
- Not only is the pay good, GM is actually paying all of their moving expenses from India!
A study in the New England Journal of Medicine found that Nobel Prize-winning geniuses are more likely to eat a lot of chocolate than ordinary people.
- If that’s true, wouldn’t all women with PMS be Nobel Laureates?
Country/Pop star Carrie Underwood says tht big hair makes the rest of her look small.
- No wonder Marge Simpson looks anorexic!
- This explains why we all looked so much thinner back in the 80’s.
On this day in 1689 Peter the Great became Tsar of Russia.
- When he got divorced a few years later Mrs. the Great admitted that he was more “Peter the Average”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday with an ALL NEW Podcast!