Aflac insurance has fired comedian Gilbert Gottfried, the longtime voice of the Aflac duck after he released a series of unbelievably tasteless Tweets following the tragedy in Japan. (It turns out Japan is Aflac’s biggest market) Just how tasteless were they? Read for yourself.
- I was talking to my Japanese real estate agent. I said “is there a school in this area.” She said “not now, but just wait.”
- Japan is really advanced. They don’t go to the beach. The beach comes to them.
- What do the japanese have in common with @howardstern? They’re both radio active.
- Japan had put out this urgent plea….” PLEASE SEND US A FEW BIlLION RUBBER DUCKIES!!!!!”
- Japan called me. They said “maybe those jokes are a hit in the US, but over here, they’re all sinking.”
- What does every Japanese person have in their apartment? Flood lights.
- My Japanese doctor advised me to stay healthy I need 50 million gallons of water a day.
- I just split up with my girlfriend, but like the Japanese say, “They’ll be another one floating by any minute now.”
NOTE: Sounds like he’s auditioning for a slot in Charlie Sheen’s upcoming show at the Fox!