Now that he’s gone, we’re learning more about Moammar Gadhafi. One example? Libyan authorites are trying to get back $200 Billion he stashed in secret banks accounts which made him by far the richest man in the world.
- What a shame! He worked so hard to make sure he’d have enough to be comfortable during his “golden years”.
Turns out he was also vain. A plastic surgeaon revealed that Gadhafi wanted to look younger but didn’t want a facelift, so in 1995 he had fat injected from his stomach into his face and hair plugs put in. But they didn’t take: Coroners said they tried to take a hair sample for DNA testing and it turned out his famous thick head of unruly hair - often compared to Phil Spector’s - was a toupee.
- He had $200 Billion and that was the best looking toupee he could come up with?
- The stylist who made that hair piece should be shot! No, wait… I think he was.
- Who knew Phil Spector and Moammar Gadafi had so much in common? They both had bad hair, and they both liked to kill people!
- In retrospect, he should have just gone with the facelift.
- Personally, I think he looked better dead than alive!