How Tweet It Is!
Google has announced that it is archiving every Tweet ever sent, all the way back to the first one in 2006, into a giant, searchable database. Meanwhile the Library of Congress says it plans to acquire copies of all the public Tweets ever Twittered. A spokesman said, “It boggles my mind to think what we might be able to learn about ourselves and the world around us from this wealth of data.”
- I can imagine History classes in the future… “Kids, on April 15th, 1912 at 2:20 am the Titanic Sank claiming the lives of more than 15 hundred people. Meanwhile on April 15th 2010 at 2:23 pm, Lorraine Johnson of Royal Oak decided to make Lasagna for dinner”.
Britain’s Daily Star claims that 24-year-old caterer Amanda Flowers of Manchester was turned into a nymphomaniac by a Nintendo Wii accident. She says she was working out on her Wii fit board when she slipped and fell. Now, she says that the slightest vibration – even from a cell phone or food processor makes her crazy.
- So guys, you might want to get in line now in the game department at Wal-Mart… Sweetest Day is only seven months away.
- On a bright note, while the woman claims she needs “romance” at least ten times a day, Larry King just happens to be on the market!
Speaking of Larry King…
- He may loose his shirt in the divorce, but his suspenders should prevent him from losing his pants.
Pfizer Inc. might be one step closer to a Viagra for women. A British study found that a new drug they’re testing is having the desired effect on rabbits. They admit, however that rabbits and women are only similar up to a point.
- On the other hand, men and rabbits are almost identical.
- The female rabbits in the study are now living in a heavy-petting zoo.
Last night two wannabe’s got the boot on American Idol. That followed Tuesday’s “Elvis Night” – where everyone sang one of his hits.
- After watching the show at a Burger King in Kalamazoo, Elvis was seen crying while furiously texting “Don’t Be Cruel” to each contestant.