Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #130! This week I welcome not only my regular partner in Podcast Crime, daughter Jackie to my dining room table, but her 12 year old son Charlie as well! On the docket:
- What REALLY killed the dinosaurs according to 12 year old Charlie. (If you thought it was just an asteroid...think again)
- Charlie offers up his theory that there comes a point in everyone's life when they think they become "awesome".
- On the 50th anniversary of their first American tour, Jackie gives me a quiz on "The Beatles!"
- I share my personal experience with The Fab Four...and explain how I was involved with bringing them to Cincinnati for one of their first American concerts! Plus, how I ended up spending time with them backstage and emceeing their show.
- Speaking of music... I tell you about the time Dick Clark asked me to be one of a handful of judges on his 3 hour ABC Network TV special to pick the Top Song of the 60's 70's and 80's, and the Best Song from all three decades combined. I'll tell you which song I picked and if the other judges agreed.
- Plus we talk about a recent news item about which country has had the most penis enlargements...and I'll give you my theory about who had the first enlargement and how it led to WWII.
So grab something cool to sip on (or maybe something hot - the weather changes faster than Taylor Swift changes boyfriends) and join us for Podcast #130. (30:03)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!
P.S. We're thrilled to welcome "Intelligent Catering" as a sponsor! They specialize in complete, healthy, and delicious chicken dinners! To have your next luncheon, party, or any event catered, give them a call at 248-444-8147!