It’s 7-11… and that can only mean 2 things: It’s National Free Slurpee Day at 7-Eleven and, more importantly… IT’S MY DAD’S BIRTHDAY!!!
On behalf of my five sisters, Jennifer, Jill, JoAnne, Jessica & Julie - and my wonderful oh-so-missed Mom Gail - I want to say Happy Birthday to the Greatest, Funniest, Smartest, most Caring, Loving and Strongest man we know. Thank you for being our Everything! We Love you so very much today… and EVERYDAY!!!
All Your Girls
PS - That’s my Dad, with HIS Dad just a few short years ago. (wink wink)
Dick here! Thank you so much girls… I love you, too!
In other news…
World Cup soccer star Meghan Rapinoe dropped the F-Bomb in front of thousands of young soccer fans attending the victory parade in NYC yesterday that was broadcast LIVE on TV.
- Apparently she thinks “using your head” only applies to action on the field.
In a new tell-all book about “The View”, former co-host Rosie O’Donnell said working with Whoopi Goldberg was “the worst experience” she’s ever had on live television.
- A lot of people think watching Rosie on “The View” was the worst experience THEY ever had.
The hottest new fashion trend is a man-bag called the “MURSE,” which is worn strapped across the male body.
- Note to my Daughters: If you’re thinking about getting me a “MURSE” for my birthday… “MON’T”.
A massive crack in the earth that was caused by Friday’s earthquake in Los Angeles has become a major tourist attraction.
- Or you can save plane fare and just google “Kim Kardashian Butt Selfies”.
Barbra Streisand seemed to confirm long-standing rumors that she was once involved with Prince Charles when she told concert goers last weekend that “If I’d played my cards right… I could have been the first Jewish Princess”.
- If you don’t count the “Real Housewives of New York”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday!