Welcome to the weekend and another "Pothole Podcast"! (#116 - 39:42)
On tap today:
- My problem with Jimmy Fallon as host of the Tonight Show.
- How I ended up taking the job at Keener 13 (after turning it down twice) and how a fist fight between two jocks in the studio led me to take over the morning show ahead of schedule.
- The incredible Life & Death story of Keener newsman Ed Mullen...including how he died and actually lived to tell about it!
- Why the PC world we live in is a real bummer.
- Who's got the best Chicken sandwich...McDonald's or Burger King. And which one I'd cross the road to get to.
- How Anthony Weiner "popped up" in the news...again...and why I think the guy getting the press should be the incredibly talented Seth McFarland from "The Family Guy".
- How I almost bought Hitler's Globe...and did buy Clark Gable's personal script from "Gone With the Wind".
All that and lots more in Podcast #116. I know it's a lot to take in, but you can always listen to it again tomorrow. After all...Tomorrow is another day!
Have a great weekend!