Bill Cosby's wife gave a 2 1/2 hour deposition Monday about the sexual assault charges against her husband, but evoked "spousal privilege" on most questions.
- If she's like most of the women in Cosby's life, she doesn't remember anything anyway.
President Obama is expected to make a big announcement today - that he'll close the prison on Guantanamo Bay and move the 90 remaining prisoners to the U.S.
- Donald Trump has already claimed that Obama plans to nominate one of the detainees to fill Justice Scalia's seat on the Supreme Court.
90 year old comedic actor Dick Van Dyke posted a video online endorsing Bernie Sanders, saying Sanders "May be the last voice we'll ever hear".
- An emotional Van Dyke almost tripped over his words, then got up and tripped over an ottoman.
- When Mary Tyler Moore saw the video she said "Oh Rob!"
Newly revealed records show that Adolf Hitler had a tiny deformed "manhood".
- So it turns out that as far as maniacal mass-murders go, he wasn't the whole package.
- Hitler struggled with this his whole life, calling it "The Battle of the (Little) Bulge".
More and more people are trading in their expensive & addictive Smartphones for the old "Dumbphones".
- Proving once again, ladies and gentlemen...I am a trend setter!
On this day in 1836 the Siege of the Alamo began in San Antonio, Texas.
- As a result, hundreds of tourists were forced to rent their cars from Hertz down the street.
The 29th Annual Salvation Army Bed & Bread Club Radiothon is just four days away - THIS FRIDAY - February 26th. I can't stress enough just how important this program is! It feeds and shelters almost 5000 men, women & children in Metro-Detroit EVERY DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR! For many... it's the only meal they get all day. This crucial program means so much to Gail and me, that this year we're donating $30,000 - and are asking you to donate what you can so we can turn that $30,000 into $60,000. Helping us meet this "Match" couldn't be easier! Just text PURTAN to 41444 on your smartphone and follow the prompts. You can do it right now! And don't forget to tune into the Radiothon this Friday - on WJR am 760 from 6am to 10pm. I will be hosting the 7pm to 10pm hours along with "Purtan's People". It will be a lot of fun for an extremely worthy cause! Thanks for your support!
Have great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday.