Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #166! This week Daughter #6, Julie, and her 3 year old son Brayden join me and Jackie at the Purtan Dining Room Table for a grown up conversation (except for the 3 year old part). Topics include:
- The common words and expressions we're not supposed to use anymore according to the "PC Police".
- The recent trend of parents giving their babies "neutral gender" names.
- Can women really have specific-sex embryos implanted to guarantee they'll get the boy or girl they want, as Kim Kardashian claims she did?
- The stupidest question...by far...that I ever asked a doctor.
- And the fourth and latest volume in the "Fifty Shade of Grey" series.
So before you run out to the bookstore...take a few minutes and listen to Podcast #166! (31:17)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back her Monday with my regular blog!