The newly debuted "Caitlyn" Jenner set a new Twitter record by getting one million Twitter followers in just 4 hours and 3 minutes Monday.
Meanwhile, over 10 million tweets were written about "Caitlyn's" step-daughter Kim Kardashian's announcement that she and Kanye are expecting baby #2.
- The most exciting part to me is that Caitlyn's gonna be a Grandma!
- I'll be honest...and this point I'm finding it really hard to "Keep Up With The Kardashians".
Google is teaming up with Levi's to make computerized pants that would work like a touch screen phone.
- Let's hope the camera faces out.
- So now you'll be able to butt-dial your friends intentionally.
- These pants are perfect for people who are too lazy to take the Smartphone out of their pocket to make a call.
A new survey found that 53% of college graduates admitted to stealing stories about their friends and claiming they happened to them.
- It's called the "Brian Williams Effect".
Wall Street analysts say that Disney's profits are going to spike by 50% in the next three years.
- Which in laymen's terms mean you'll soon be paying 50% more to take a spin on "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride".
- At this point, Disney is going to have to add an Eighth Dwarf: Greedy.
A Virginia high school teacher was suspended for showing students pictures of her new boob job.
- In her defense, it was "Show and Tell" day.
- Nothing's fair in life...She gets fired for showing off her new boobs, and Caitlyn Jenner lands the cover of Vanity Fair.
Producers of "Britain's Got Talent" and the dog trainer who won the competition are coming under fire after a doggie "double" was used to perform a tightrope-walking sequence in Sunday night's live finale.
- Still, the performance was Spot On!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!