Congrats to U of M and MSU...both bound for the Sweet Sixteen next weekend! Go Blue! Go Green! And let the March Madness continue!
Speaking of "March Madness"...Ukraine's leaders are accusing Vladimir Putin of wanting to take over their whole country.
- It looks like we have another "Cold War" on our hands...not counting the dreaded Polar Vortex which looks like it's returned as well.
Former President Jimmy Carter says he believes the NSA is spying on him too.
- He was tipped off by a giant rabbit he ran into while he was ice fishing.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are on the cover of Vogue in their pre-wedding Wedding gown and tux. Kermit and Miss Piggy released a spoof cover.
- The fact is, Kim's had more hands up her skirt than Miss Piggy.
- The two old men in the balcony said they prefer the Miss Piggy cover since she has more realistic fake boobs than Kim.
New research says that sleep deprivation damages intelligent brain cells.
- So basically Keith Richards hasn't slept since he took a nap between sets at Woodstock.
- Now insomniacs have something else to lie awake all night worrying about.
A Florida man was arrested after drinking 10 Jaegermeister shots, punching a 70 year old man in the nose and starting a fire in the bar bathroom one recent afternoon.
- The 70-year-old was so mad he flipped the guy the early "Bird" special.
In an effort to find the missing plane, Malaysian officials plan on asking the U.S. for undersea surveillance help.
- Why don't they ask Edward Snowden? He seems to know everything.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!