A growing number of Native Americans are calling on Elizabeth Warren to apologize for claiming that she’s a member of the Cherokee Tribe.
- To makes amends she sold her Jeep Cherokee and invited Tribe members to come to her Tee Pee to smoke the Peace Pipe.
Meanwhile our neighbors to the South (Windsor) are smoking Pot… as legalized Marijuana officially went on sale in Canada yesterday.
- There were long lines at Pot dispensaries… and an hour later at Tim Hortons.
- So now it’s legal for a guy in a Toque to take a Toke.
In honor of hunting season, some Arby’s locations will offer a Duck breast sandwich for one day only this Saturday.
- Thus there new slogan: “We Have The Mallards!”
- Donald Duck will protest by not wearing pants. No, wait…
Lady Gaga’s fiancé reportedly spent a million dollars on her engagement ring.
- And on her Big Day she plans on wearing “Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Sirloin”.
This Saturday, a coven of witches in Brooklyn, N.Y. will gather “to put a hex” on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
- You know the old Witches adage: “If at First the FBI Investigation Doesn't Go Your Way, Throw the Toe of a Frog in Boiling Oil”.
- This is what’s known in Witch Circles as “Sittin’ for a Spell”.
A Bride-to-Be in England is being criticized for sending her Bridal Shower attendees an itemized bill… including 71 cents for napkins and 43 cents for M&Ms.
- Sure. Call her cheap… But these were the M&M’s with PEANUTS.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday!