The 28th Annual Bed & Bread Club Radiothon was a huge success thanks to the amazing generosity of Metro Detroiters like you. $1,397,817 raised over 16 Hours! And it all goes right to the street to feed 5000 men, women and children in our area every day! I can't tell you how appreciative I am and how much I enjoyed hosting the final 3 hours of the event broadcast on 760 WJR! Below are some pics from Friday night...courtesy of my daughter's Jill and Jessica.
And now on with the news...
A Texas man says he got a tattoo of the Internet Dress on his legs because he though it would be funny.
- The procedure left him black and blue...or gold and white depending who's looking at it.
Rosie O'Donnell's second wife has officially filed for divorce.
- If a nice, sweet, easy going girl like Rosie can't keep a wife...who can???
Star Trek fans everywhere are grieving the death of Leonard Nimoy who went "Where no man has gone before".
- I'm not sure if they're talking about outer space or Rosie O'Donnell.
In related news, President Obama released a statement mourning the loss of his "good friend" Leonard Nimoy.
- He blamed Nimoy's death on the Bush administration.
- White House insiders say Obama was a HUGE fan of Nimoy's and expressed "Spock & Awe" when he heard of his passing.
A shocking new video claims to have captured a naked man climbing out a window of Buckingham Palace.
- Sounds like Prince Harry decided to pay his Grandma a visit.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday... And thanks again for your generosity!