Welcome to the first weekend of APRIL and Podcast #155... In this go-around, Jackie and I shower you with a discussion of topics including:
- When does food REALLY "expire"? And our very different views of what's okay to eat...and when it's okay to eat it.
- My experiences with food poisoning...including one that landed me in the hospital.
- The Tigers new season and the quest to give Mike Ilitch a much deserved World Series Ring.
- The MLB team that Vegas odds-makers think will go all the way this year... REALLY?
- My love of Wikipedia.
- How I was literally pounded in elementary school about "The Explorers".
- And on that note... A quiz about those explorers and what they discovered.
So put on your thinking cap...along with your Tiger's cap...and take a swing at Podcast #155.
Have a great weekend - GO SPARTANS! GO TIGERS! - and I'll see you back here on Monday!