Welcome to the weekend and a brand new Podcast - #132. Today I'm joined by daughters #1 & #2 (Jennifer and Jackie) for another go-around at the Purtan dining room table. On today's menu:
- Are men actually "intimidated" when they date "smart" women...and do women have to dumb themselves down for things to go anywhere?
- My College Alma Mater being named the #1 Party School in America...and my non-drinking days while I was there.
- Bill Clinton's statement on September 10th, 2001 - saying that he could have killed Osama Bin Laden TEN times...but decided not to.
- Law & Order: SVU's Mariska Hargitay: Strange name. Fabulous Actress.
- How the 1.2 Billion usernames, passwords, and email addresses stolen by the Russians led to an unusual "Friend Request" I got on Facebook.
- And the mystery of the horse that Maid Marion rode in the famous Errol Flynn movie "Robin Hood".
So pour yourself something cold, put it in the microwave on high since it feels like October out - and take sip of Podcast #132! (35:58)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday with my usual blog!