A study by the National Weather Service found that the average temp in in the lower 48 States yesterday was 11 degrees, that's 9 degrees colder than any day in 2016.
- But that still wasn't as cold as Meryl Streep's Golden Globe speech about Donald Trump.
Meanwhile some professional athletes are up in arms after Meryl said that if Hollywood went away, Americans would have nothing to watch "but Mixed Martial Arts and Football."
- Colin Kaepernick is so mad, he's going to take a knee before watching "Mama Mia" on Netflix.
Clemson stunned Alabama by winning the National College Football Championship with a last second touchdown pass.
- There hasn't been this much talk about a pass since Bill Clinton hit on Monica Lewinsky.
A new study shows that exacting revenge on someone who has wronged you can actually improve your mood.
- If Hillary Clinton can figure out a way to get back at Vladimir Putin, she's gonna be "The Happiest Girl In The Whole U.S.A."
President Obama told reporters he thinks Obamacare will survive his Presidency.
- Which is technically true since as a former President, Obama will get free health Care for the rest of his life.
French police arrested 17 men in connection with the Kim Kardashian robberies, including the chauffeur who drove her around Paris.
- The only thing we know about the suspects is that they're not French... otherwise they would have surrendered.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!