Maxine Waters says she agrees with the decision to drop charges against Jussie Smollett because Jussie is “an extremely talented man WHO PEOPLE HAVE COME TO LOVE BECAUSE HE’S ON TV”.
- Yes ladies and gentlemen. That rationale from the woman in charge of the House FINANCE Committee.
Protesters stripped down naked during a session at Britain’s House of Commons to bring awareness to Climate Change.
- They also brought awareness to the fact that the air conditioning system was on high.
“The View,” co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar defended Joe Biden against sexual complaints saying “he’s just an affectionate guy”.
- You know… the exact same thing they said about Justice Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings!
Meanwhile, Elizabeth Warren says SHE BELIEVES the politician who claims Joe Biden inappropriately touched her, and Warren is calling on Biden to resign.
- Talk about a Hatchet Job.
A new study found that just THINKING about coffee can raise your awareness and attention.
- It’s true. All I did was THINK about having a cup of coffee after dinner last night and I couldn’t SLEEP worth a darn.
NASA has announced the three finalists in their competition to design houses on Mars.
- Houses on Mars are great for people who have outgrown their current house and need more Space.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Wednesday!