In March Madness News… (No, not Jussie Smollett) MSU is headed to the Final Four after a 1-point win over Duke 68-67! They take on Texas Tech Saturday. Go Green!!!
76-year-old Joe Biden apologized to a Nevada politician who claims he grabbed her shoulders from behind, sniffed her hair and kissed her on the head years ago.
- Joe says he’s an old-fashioned politician who believes in “shaking hands and kissing Babes”.
- He’s now the “hands on” favorite.
The Rolling Stones have postpone their tour after Mick Jagger was diagnosed with an undisclosed illness - disappointing thousands of fans.
- But hey, You Can’t Always Get What You Want.
Jeff Bezos - who originally claimed that President Trump was behind the story that outed his affair - now claims that Saudi Arabia hacked his phone.
- If he wants to know who really did it, why doesn’t he ask Alexa??
Chris Rock made fun of Jussie Smollett at the NAACP Image Awards on Saturday night - which Smollett DIDN’T win.
- Talk about kicking a guy when he paid someone to push him down!
Queen Elizabeth announced that she’s no longer going to drive in public following a crash by Prince Phillip last month.
- Prior to this, when people complained, she said “Hey… if you don’t like my driving, stay off the sidewalk”.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Tuesday!