A British retailer is selling a new “Women’s Thong Bodysuit” - that has the thong part IN THE FRONT.
- Personally I think they’ve got this whole thing ass-backwards.
A court will decide whether a dress code that requires the bottom one-half of the “anal cleft” to be covered violates the Civil Rights of a bunch of Bikini-Clad Baristas who work at the “Hillbilly Hotties” coffee chain.
- Anal Cleft? Huh?
- Let me repeat… I think they’ve got this whole thing ass-backwards.
A Tweet by Nancy Pelosi’s daughter indicates that her mom’s applause at Trump’s State of the Union was “Sarcastic”: Christine Pelosi said it reminded her of the look her mom used to give her when she was growing up that meant: "She knows. And she knows that you know. And frankly she’s disappointed that you thought this would work. But here’s a clap.”
- Looks like this was both a Clap and a Slap at her mom.
- I thought Nancy was just trying to “Clap Off” the lights in the chamber during Trump’s speech. (Remember the TV Commercial? “Clap On! Clap Off! The Clapper!”)
A Florida woman is facing a domestic battery charge after allegedly hitting her boyfriend in the face with a frozen pork chop last weekend.
- He went to the hospital with a Blackened Rib Eye.
A video has resufaced of Joy Behar admiting on The View in 2016 to dressing as a “beautiful African women” at a Halloween party and wearing make up “that was a little bit darker than my skin”.
- Apparently including the word “Beautiful” in her description means she doesn’t have to apologize or resign.
Honeybees can learn to add and subtract, according to research showing that while the insects have tiny brains, they are still smart.
- You know… Kind of like the Kardashians… Only without the “Smart” part!
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Friday!