Officials at Cedar Point have changed their minds and now say park-goers can carry their cell phones on the new “Steel Vengeance” roller coaster.
- Which makes it easier to call for help when you get stuck upside for 2 and a half hours.
Someone snapped a pic of Kim Jong Un taking a smoke break while waiting for President Trump to arrive for their Summit in Hanoi.
- He looks like the North Korean version of James Bond… Except for the cool, good looking part.
According to new research, the average Smartphone has 7 times more germs than a toilet seat.
- Which is why I always lay strips of toilet paper on my Flip Phone before I make a call.
Smartmouth Brewing Company is offering a new beer made with marshmallows called “Saturday Morning” that’s designed to taste like Lucky Charms.
- It’s on the shelf right next to the one for people who want to become regular beer drinkers that’s made with Fiber One.
29 year old Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez posted an Instagram video of herself cooking dinner and suggesting that people shouldn’t have kids because of Global Warming.
- This is what happens when you decide to lecture people while you’re standing too close to the microwave.
Lady Gaga and Madonna hugged each other at an Academy Awards party leading people to speculate that their years-old feud is over.
- Can Peace in the Middle East be far behind??
I watched the Oscar’s Sunday night.
- I miss the old days when I actually recognized the people sitting in the front row.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Wednesday!