Due to today’s wind chills there are a lot of local closings. Among them:
Bob’s Boob & Lube Bar and Topless Oil Change is shut down due to a frozen dip stick.
Our Lady of Perpetual Procrastination has postponed all classes until Thursday. Or maybe Friday.
Tyson is recalling 35,000 pounds of Chicken Nuggets because they contain pieces of rubber.
- The recall only applies to Frozen Nuggets. Then again, with this weather… everybody’s Nuggets are Frozen.
An old video of a shirtless Bernie Sanders drunkenly singing with a group of Soviets during his honeymoon in the USSR has been leaked on the internet.
- And by “leaked” they mean Hillary released it.
Turns out that when you call someone using “FaceTime” on your iPhone, you can LISTEN IN on them… EVEN IF THEY DON’T ANSWER THE PHONE.
- At this point the only people NOT listening to anything you say are your kids.
A study found that 7 out of 10 children spend more time online than they do with friends.
- Read all about it in the book “Charlotte’s Website”.
PRO - a magazine for Port-a-Potty businesses says those who operate the “Johnny-on-the-Spots” can suffer from low self-esteem and anxiety.
- Experts recommend deep breathing. But not until they leave work.
Have a great day and I’ll see you back here Thursday!