Facebook says it "regrets" an algorithm mistake that caused balloons and confetti to appear in posts about a deadly earthquake in Indonesia.
- At this point Facebook apologizes more than Mel Gibson at a Bar Mitzvah.
An Amish man in Michigan has started an AMISH Uber service, using his horse and buggy to provide rides for $5.
- It's just like Uber but instead of using your phone, you order by yelling into a Cheese Wheel.
O.J. Simpson was caught on tape telling fans at a Las Vegas restaurant that "Being a felon ain't all bad".
- Read all about it in his new book: "If I Said It".
A carjacking woman is under arrest after she fled into a field, where a group of cows chased her down and led her straight to the police.
- She's been charged with a Moo-ving Violation.
- It may seem like an Udderly ridiculous story, but it's true.
An Oklahoma man was arrested after he was caught having sex with a pony in the middle of a field.
- Find out more in the new movie: "Fifty Shades of Hay".
- His wife was furious when she found out he was having an affair with his Secretariat.
A company called "The Fit" is now selling "The World's Smallest Condoms" for men who don't quite fill out the ones you normally find at the drug store.
- It takes a big man to admit he needs a small condom.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!