People in NYC were shocked when a swarm of thousands of bees descended on a Hot Dog Cart.
- Being New Yorkers, they were shocked because they expected Flies.
A study out of Britain found that Goats are attracted to humans with happy faces and that farmers should "smile" at barnyard animals to produce better meat.
- To be honest, I stopped reading at "Goats are attracted to humans".
The new buzz word in social media is "Shadow Banning" - where users can put up whatever they want, but Twitter, etc... secretly keeps anyone from seeing the posts.
- I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure "Shadow Banning" was the name of the overnight guy at one of my radio stations.
China is using two-foot-tall robots to spend time with senior citizens.
- I've always said the best part of being a grandparent is getting to spoil your robot and then giving it back to it's designer!
According to the Wall Street Journal, more and more Millennials are giving up Dating Apps and trying to meet potential partners in REAL LIFE.
- Are they crazy??? That's never gonna work!!! I wonder who came up with that ridiculous idea???
Kim Kardashian - who's had over $500,000 worth of "work done" including eight implants in her rear end - announced that she's "retiring" from plastic surgery.
- She realized it was time to call it quits when her butt started "beeping" every time she backed up.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!