Caps off to Tiger-Greats & '84 World Series Champs Jack Morris and Alan Trammel who were inducted in the Baseball Hall of Fame over the weekend! Hopefully next up...next year.. will be "Sweet Lou" Whitaker!!
CBS CEO Les Moonves has been accused of Sexual Harassment by six women.
- CBS is even doing a show about it... "60 Seconds".
Stormy Daniels will make $650,000 by appearing on one episode of the British version of the reality show "Big Brother".
- The TV show is not to be confused with the adult film she made by the same name.
A new study out of Penn State found that if you wake up thinking your day is going to be stressful, you’re going to feel stressed even if nothing stressful ends up happening.
- Great... Something else to stress about.
According to a new study, 1 in 5 people between the ages of 18 and 24 don't know what an STD is.
- They think "Syphilis" and "Gonorrhea" are the names of Kim Kardashian's kids.
A Palace insider claims that members of the Royal Family sometimes have to stay up later than they want because it's considered "bad form" to go to bed before the Queen.
- Luckily, most nights she falls asleep in the Royal La-Z-Boy about 8:30... right after the "Golden Girls" re-run on TV Land.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!