Sorry for yesterday's technical glitch... The website wouldn't play my phone call to JoAnne on her first day at WOMC which was Monday. BUT... It's working now! Just click on the black bar below! Honest!
In other news...
The White House announced that President Trump is canceling his trip to South America so he can work on the Syrian situation.
- Actually, he's still going to "South America"... to his vacation home at Mar-a-Lago.
Mark Zuckerberg told Congressional lawmakers that Facebook "didn't do enough" to prevent 85 milllion-plus users personal data from being sold.
- Ya think??
- If there isn't an "Understatement of the Year" emoji, there should be.
A Wheel of Fortune contestant lost out on a $7000 jackpot and a trip to Europe after he mispronounced the puzzle "Flamenco Dancers" as "Flamingo Dancers".
- After the show, the man said he was "really Disappoonted" in himself.
Stormy Daniels gave a tell-all interview to Penthouse magazine and will pose nude in the May issue.
- More proof that she is NOT doing this for the money.
A week after being quoted as saying there is "no Hell" Pope Francis wrote a long article that included several references to "The Devil".
- He's giving a lot of confused Catholics a Devil of a time these days.
Khloe Kardashian is producing a true-crime TV series about a group of murderous sister's who kill each other off.
- Let's hope the Kardashians are the stars! Talk about must-see TV.
A study by the University of Waterloo found that reading aloud to yourself is the best way to retain information.
- It's also the best way to annoy everyone around you.
- NOTE TO THE LADIES: You probably don't want to try this technique if you're reading the "Fifty Shades of Grey" trilogy while in line at the grocery store.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!