For parents who don't want to "pre-assign" their child's sexuality, Gender-Neutral baby names are on the rise... including Finley, Skyler, Justice, Royal, Lennon, and Oakley.
- I guess my parents missed the boat on that concept.
The first trailer for the new Mr. Rodgers documentary "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" was released this week.
- In keeping with today's political climate, in the first scene Mr. McFeely is accused of sexual harassment by Miss Piggy.
In response to Joe Biden's comment that if he and Trump had gone to High School together, Biden would have "beaten the hell out of him", Trump tweeted that "Crazy Joe would go down fast and hard, crying all the way."
- I say give them a Dodge Ball and let the best man win.
A survey by a cleaning supply company found that 9 in 10 people think they've improved their partner over the course of a relationship.
- When I think "Relationship Experts", I always think "Cleaning Supply Company".
Anderson Cooper's "60 Minutes" interview with Stormy Daniels set to air this Sunday night has been postponed because CBS says it needs "Journalistic work done".
- It's obviously not the first time Stormy has had "work done".
Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy chastised fellow SCJ Sonya Sotomayor for using the internet as a source for info on a case they were deciding.
- It's comforting to think that the biggest constitutional questions facing our country are being decided based on info from Wikipedia.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!