For the first time since 1945 Valentine's Day and Ash Wednesday have fallen on the same day.
- Not good news for women who waited all year for chocolate... which they unfortunately gave up for Lent.
KFC is giving away scratch-and-sniff Valentine's Day Cards.
- Give one to your wife and she'll make sure you kick the bucket.
President Trump and First Lady Melania will reportedly share a romantic Valentine's Dinner at the White House.
- Then he'll serenade her with his favorite song: "Let Me Call You Tweet-Heart".
If you don't have time for Ash Wednesday services today, a church in Southfield is offering "Drive-Thru Ashes" so you don't even have to get out of your car.
- Just don't expect the pastor to ask if "you want fries with that?".
A survey by Credit Karma found that 40% of Americans would rather go broke than gain weight.
- The way the Stock Market has been acting erratically lately, they won't have enough money buy a Big Mac.
North Korea is keeping it's team of 200 Olympic Cheerleaders from defecting by holding their relatives hostage back home.
- This explains the pom-pom routine that goes: "Give me a D! Give me a K! Give me an M! Give me an F! What does it mean??? Don't Kill My Family!!!"
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!
SAVE THE DATE!
- 31st Annual Salvation Army Bed & Bread Radiothon
- Friday, Feb. 23rd
- 6am to 10pm live from the Emagine Theater in Novi
- Broadcast on WJR 760 AM
- I'll be hosting the 6pm to 10pm slot along with Big Al, my daughters Jackie & JoAnne and Kevin O'Neil
- Special Guests & "Best Of" bits from my Radio Show
- Your donations help feed and shelter hundreds of men, women & children in Metro-Detroit everyday, 365 DAYS A YEAR!
- You can even donate NOW by clicking on @salmich.org!