It's cold out! How cold is it?
- It's so cold... Harvey Weinstein and Matt Lauer are spending the day with their pants on.
In response to Kim Jong Un's claim that he has a "nuclear button" on his desk, President Trump tweeted that he has one too, and that "It's bigger and it actually works".
- Trump may have small hands, but I'm bettin' his button is still bigger than KJU's.
Alaska Airlines has reportedly banned a male passenger for life, after accusing him of touching a female flight attendant on the butt - a claim he denies.
- He should have flown United. They wouldn't have banned him, they would have just dragged him off the plane.
A new international study found that people who swear a lot tend to lie less than their more cleaner-mouthed counterparts.
- Do I believe this story? Hell, yeah!
Another study found that, due to images & posts on social media, Millennials are much more obsessed with "perfection" than their parents.
- For instance, they have to have the PERFECT couch and big screen TV for the apartment they live in... in their parents' basement.
Hoda Kotb got Matt Lauers job... but not his paycheck. While he made $18 mil a year, Hoda will just get $7mil.
- I guess NBC figures she won't need the extra $11 mil for sexual harassment pay-offs.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!