An overly excited contestant knocked "The Price Is Right" host Drew Carey off the stage after correctly guessing the price of a Treadmill.
- The is the first time a game show host has been injured since Pat Sajak sprained his wrist giving The Wheel "a final spin".
- She took the "Come on Down" line a little too seriously.
A judge sentenced MSU gymnastic coach Larry Nassar to 40 to 175 years in prison for sexually abusing scores of young girls.
- The way other prisoners treat predators like him, Nassar will be lucky to make it to lunch.
A woman is claiming that magician David Copperfield drugged and sexually assaulted her back in 1988.
- I'm pretty sure if he can make the Statue of Liberty dissappear, he can make this go away.
Cher took a swipe at WH Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders in a Tweet imploring her to "Stop dressing like a 'Sister Wife'" - a reference to the women who marry polygamists and wear "Little House on the Prairie" like clothing.
- Hey Cher... at least Sarah WEARS clothing.
Scientists hosting an outdoor conference in Davos, Switzerland on the dangers of Global Warming, found themselves nearly buried beneath 6 feet of snow yesterday.
- Nice to see them shoveling something other than predictions about The End of The World.
A cab driver in West Virginia turned in a man he unknowingly drove to and from a bank robbery after seeing the thief's pics on TV.
- This is why you always take Uber to rob a bank! The driver won't turn you in, he'll just demand half the money you stole.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!