Kid Rock, who officially opens the LCA tonight with his 7pm concert, took to Facebook to slam critics who plan on protesting the show because he used the Confederate Flag in some of his old music videos.
- Remember the good old days when all you had to worry about at a concert was breathing the pot-filled air at Pine Knob? Not to mention the long lines for the ladies room.
Sources say Colin Kaepernick is open to ending his "National Anthem" protest if an NFL team will sign him.
- Finally, something Colin will stand for... MONEY.
Amazon and Walmart have already cut the price of Hillary Clinton's new book "What Happened" by 40%... even though it hasn't been released yet.
- So now Amazon and Walmart are colluding with the Russians??
New research found that people who let their dogs sleep in their bedrooms with them get more Zzzzz's than those who don't.
- Thus the old expression, "Lay down with Dogs... Wake up well rested with Fleas".
The house that Lizzie Borden lived in after being acquitted of whacking her parents in is up for sale for $850,000.
- The current owner says she expects to get the full ax-ing price.
Hollywood insiders say that James Bond will get married in his next film.
- 007 and his Bride will register at "Bed Bath and BeBond."... "James BeBond".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!