Amazon is producing a movie based on the life of Lucille Ball.
- The Amazon film will feature Lucy, Ricky and their trusted neighbors Fred & Alexa.
Larry King says he'd "Kill" to do the first interview with OJ Simpson when he's paroled in October.
- Larry says he'd ask him the tough questions like "Do you plan on doing anymore "Airplane" sequels???"
A University of Georgia Business Professor is allowing students to select their own grades if they feel overly stressed by the grades he gives them.
- It's part of the college's "Make America Stupid Again" program.
- How about parents pay what they want if they're too stressed by the school's high tuition???
Google has fired an engineer who sent out a memo saying that women were "biologically" less likely to succeed in the tech industry.
- What a Boob.
- And just like that, that engineer is less likely to succeed "biologically" with women.
Al Gore's new movie about Global Warming only grosses $900,000 in it's first weekend.
- Al was extremely disappointed but, hey, sometimes you gotta accept the Inconvenient Truth.
According to a new study, regularly getting less than 6 hours of sleep a night results in increased risk of obesity, depression, heart attacks and strokes.
- Great. Something else to worry about while I'm tossing and turning tonight.
A restaurant in China named "Trendy Shrimp" is taking heat for offering female customers discounts based on their bra size... the bigger the cup, the bigger the discount.
- And ladies who go au natural get a free order of "Almond Braless Chicken".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!