After two more Republican Senators bailed on the Bill last night, the Republican replacement for Obamacare seems dead in the water.
- Which is unfortunate, because "Dead in the Water" is NOT one of the conditions covered by Obamacare.
OJ Simpson is just two days away from a parole board hearing that could have him sprung from the slammer as early as October 1st.
- The parole board better say "yes"...or heads are gonna roll.
On this day in 1925 the AAA declared that women drivers are every bit as competent drivers as men are.
- Or Incompetent as men are.
Some very "peculiar signals" have been noticed coming from a star just 11 light years away according to astronomers.
- Wait... wasn't Lady Gaga going on an Intergalactic Tour this summer?
A new survey shows the half all Americans have buyer's remorse about their house.
- And 50% of Americans have buyer's remorse about who's living in the White House.
American Airlines is flat out denying reports that one it's flights was evacuated last week due to a passenger "breaking wind" and said the source of the unpleasantness was a mechanical glitch.
- You know the old expression, "Beans, Beans the musical fruit... the more you eat, the more you're likely to have a mechanical glitch."
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!